Linksys Max-Stream AC2200 MU-MIMO Tri-band
Title : Linksys Max-Stream AC2200 MU-MIMO Tri-band Wireless Router, Works with Amazon Alexa (EA8300)
ASIN : B06X9CPC45
Description : Stream 4K content, enjoy favorite online games, browse online – all without interruptions using the Linksys Max-Stream AC2200 Wi-Fi Tri-Band Router (EA8300). Ideal for homes that pursh their Wi-Fi to the limit, the Max-Stream EA8300 wireless router features revolutionary Multi-User MIMO technology that delivers Wi-Fi to multiple devices at the same time and speeds while improving the overall efficiency of your home Wi-Fi. intelligent Tri-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 2.2 Gbps, four high-performance antennas and four Gigabit Ethernet ports provide non-stop entertainment for the entire household. Seamless Roaming and advanced Beamforming+ round out the EA8300’s impressive suite of Next-Gen features found on any ruoter in the market. Easy setup using the Linksys App, which also allows you to control your home Wi-Fi from anywhere and at any time using a mobile device. Refer to page 15 in user manual for troubleshooting steps.
- Works with Amazon Alexa.
- Intelligent Tri-Band router with “Quad-Core” CPU and 3 offload processors to boost performance and provide 3 high-speed Wi-Fi bands up to 2.2 Gbps.
- MU-MIMO+ Airtime fairness improves network efficiency and provides blazing-fast Wi-Fi to multiple devices all at the same time, and the same speed.
- Advanced Beamforming with 6 high power amplifiers focus and maximize performance and coverage for both 2.4GHz & 5GHz.
- 4 external antennas expand Wi-Fi range throughout a medium-size home; 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired speeds 10x faster than standard Ethernet for printers, game consoles and Smart TVs
- Auto firmware updates always keep your router updated with latest features and security measures. Browser-based Setup
- “Smart Connect” intelligently chooses the best radio band for your wireless device.
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.4
Review : Great Router!
I intentionally waited a month before reviewing this router. I got it on Deal of the Day or it would have probably been out of my price range (or needs). I work from home, have 8 desktops/laptops, 2 printers, security cameras, various tablets and smart phones, smart TVs and devices, netflix, Amazon Instant Video, etc. My needs are more than most, but still not necessarily so extensive that I would need this router. But, I got a good price, and decided to splurge. I’ve not been disappointed.
This router replaced a Belkin RT68U that was about 3 years old, so I do typically purchase high end routers.
Simple and quick. I configured my Network name and passwords exactly as in my old router, and all my devices connected without the need to re-configure. This was a huge time-saver. Setup time took less than 20 minutes, including connecting cables, going through the setup, and updating firmware.
I have Xfinity (Comcast). I did…