CUJO Smart Internet Security Firewall
Title : CUJO Smart Internet Security Firewall with FREE SUBSCRIPTION – Protects Your Network from Viruses and Hacking/ For Home & Business/ Plug Into Your Router
ASIN : B01MSEX7PT
Description : Your home is full of smart devices. They are not protected by Antivirus, leaving your home open to cyber criminals. CUJO secures everything from tablets and PCs, to TVs and baby monitors. Plug it into your wireless router or modem and control it with your iPhone or Android app. CUJO will protect you against privacy violations, financial fraud, malicious sites, and other cyber threats. CUJO uses threat intelligence, behavior analysis, and machine learning to keep you safe. It adapts to block new threats so that your home is continuously protected.
- INTERNET SECURITY FIREWALL. CUJO will secure all devices connecting to your WiFi router. CUJO detects and blocks malicious sites, viruses, and hacks. Think of it like antivirus for your entire network.
- PEACE OF MIND ONLINE. A hacker can lure you into visiting a malicious site and gain access to your email account, hack your cameras, and steal your photos. Exposed and unsecured devices mean it’s a matter of when, not if, you will be hacked.
- PARENTAL CONTROLS. Protect your children from inappropriate sites. Apply internet access policies to any or all devices such as a smartphone, gaming console, tablet, or computer.
- CONNECT TO ROUTER, CONTROL WITH PHONE. iOS and Android smartphone apps put you in control of your internet security at all times. Connect CUJO to your WiFi router (free setup support by phone or at your home).
- BLAZING FAST – built with 1GB Ethernet. CUJO will not slow down your network. CUJO is not compatible with Luma and does not support Google Wifi Mesh. It works with Eero, Orbi, and other popular mesh routers.
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.5
Rating : 636
Review : So far so good
** I would like to see times where I can pause access to the internet. Make sure my tween isn’t getting on sites after bedtime.
** Also attaching devices to a profile through the device menu as well as the profile.