YI Dome Camera, 1080P HD
Title : YI Dome Camera, 1080P HD Indoor Cam with Wireless IP Security Surveillance System & Night Vision – White (US Edition)
ASIN : B01CW4BLG8
Description : 360° Complete Coverage Smart Home System
YI Dome Camera is your 360° complete coverage indoor security camera system. With YI you are in touch with your home wherever you are.
Bidirectional rotation supports a 345° horizontal rotation range, and 115° vertical rotation range. With a 112° wide-angle lens, YI Dome Cam captures the full scene with practically zero blindspots. Automatically returns to “Auto-masking” mode for extra sense of security ensuring no recording without your permission.
Store up to 8 positions as bookmarks and easily return to them at a touch of a button. Choose to auto-cruise horizontally 360° or make pit stops at your selected bookmarks.
YI Dome Camera keeps you connected with your family always. Check-in with your family through 2-way audio by connecting to live video. Take quick snapshots and easily record videos. With a 360° viewing angle, every spot is covered. Enhanced night vision stays awake while you sleep: With 8 Built-In 940nm (non-invasive) infrared LEDs, YI Dome Cam Night Vision can shoot in the dark for a range up to 3 meters
YI Home App:
Monitor your home with YI Home App. View YI Dome Camera along with your other YI Home Camera family in one integrated app. Our Motion Detection Algorithm is YI Dome Cam’s safety hallmark. Movements can be accurately picked up and activity alerts are immediately sent to the App. 10 seconds smart motion tracking keeps up with everything, so you don’t have to.
Ease of Use:
Quick and versatile installation. Place YI where it suits you best: Vertical, Wall Mount or Ceiling. Simple and Flexible Storage Options: Local and Cloud (to be available soon)
- 1080p High-definition, 112° wide-angle advanced glass lens combined with 345° horizontal & 115° vertical rotation range create a complete 360° coverage. Advanced night vision with 8 built-in 940nm infrared LED beads extend the viewing distance to 3 meters in pitch dark with no light pollution, so your baby or pet will not be disturbed by LED glare.
- Responsive and advanced microphone with a built-in anti-noise filter for a clear 2-way Audio experience. Intercom Mode: one party to talk and listen at a time or Hands-free Mode: both parties talk and listen freely for maximum flexibility.
- Receive real-time Activity Alerts while you’re out. 10-sec motion tracking records and centers the moving object. Bookmark your favorite positions (up to 8) and return to them at the tap of a button. Select Auto-Cruise to survey the area 360° horizontally or cruise your bookmarks, suitable for large areas that need a quick scan (and tracks moving objects).
- YI Dome integrates with your YI Home family in one simple interface. User-friendly and intuitive app to customize your settings: activity alerts, auto-cruise, bookmarks, camera sharing, customize schedules, and more. Supports connectivity to a large number of devices with the same app/account for maximum convenience. Available for iOS and Android.
- Supports YI Cloud to avoid the risk of losing footage from a SD card, ensure all your videos are safe and protected. We provide the most efficient compression and the highest protection of data, so you can be sure that your footage is secure. Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera with YI Home App on mobile device, and YI Home App on PC* at anytime, anywhere. Built-in support for 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz (5Ghz currently not supported) Wi-Fi band. *PC App is for viewing only
Category: Video Transmission Systems
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.2
Review : Great Purchase – A Couple Complaints
I purchased two of these YI Dome Cameras to watch my place and my cats while I’m at work or out of town. They were easy to setup with my smart phone. The original power cord they provide is short. If you want to mount these to your ceiling you need to buy a longer usb power cable. Consider where you’re plugging it in and where you want to mount it. It also does not come with a micro SD memory card. You will need one for each camera if you want it to save clips and have saved alerts from each.
The cameras come with minimal directions, but there is plenty of information on their app/online to help you if you get stuck. All you do is plug it in, scan from the app on your phone to connect it to your wifi and you’re hooked up. There are settings within the app you can update (alerts, recording, etc). You do the same steps adding additional cameras. I find the app mildly difficult to navigate – sometimes it takes me a few rounds to get to what I’m looking for.
The ad on the app…