Wireless Security Camera System,Safevant Full-HD
Title : Wireless Security Camera System,Safevant Full-HD 8CH Video Security System with 6pcs 960P Wireless Security Cameras,65ft Night Vision,1TB HDD Pre-installed ,Auto-Pair,Plug&Play
ASIN : B074PP4P2G
Description : Overview:
All-in-One 8 Channel Wireless Security Camera system.Supports Multi-Alarm Triggered(Video Loss, Motion Detection) and Alarm Alert(Sound, Email, FTP etc). It is a DIY home system with easy configurations not only the connectivity between cameras and NVR, but also the external access to it, and this system gives much higher resolution and image quality than analog ones.
1. 8CH 960P Wireless NVR Recorder
2. 3520D Processor and Embedded Linux Operating System
3. Support Android/IOS/PC Remote View?
4. Networking Protocol: UPNP, SMTP, PPPOE, DHCP etc.
5. 1 SATA Port, 1TB HDD Included, Up to 4TB Each, 2 USB2.0 Port
6. Support Video Preview/Recording/Playback/USB Backup
7. Power Supply Input: DC12V-2A
8. Power Dissipation: ¨Q5W
1. Image Sensor: 1/4” Color CMOS
2. Image Resolution: 1280*960P
3. Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (IR On)
4. Night Vision: 65 Feet (20m)
5. Lens: 4mm Lens
6. Weatherproof: Yes
7. Power Supply Input: DC12V-1A
8. Power Dissipation: ¨Q6W
*8CH WIFI NVR(with 1TB HDD) x1
*960P Waterproof IP Cameras x6
*Power Supply (12V-1A) for Cameras (Cable Length: 10 Feet) x6
*Power Supply(12V-2A) for NVR (Cable Length: 3.3 Feet) x1
*HDMI Cable x1
*Network Cable (Length: 3.3 Feet) x1
*Screw Bag x1
*User Manual x1
(You Need prepare a Monitor and a Router)
1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Safevant.
Thanks for shopping from us. Any problems during using our device, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
- 【Plug&Play】No need to Run Cables from Cameras to NVR.Just Plug the Wireless Security Camera System into Power Outlets with Power Supply Provided(6*12V/1A for cameras;1*12V/2A for NVR), and Connect NVR to PC/TV Monitor with VGA/HDMI Cable.True Plug and Play. This System is with 8CH NVR ,can be Expanded to 8pcs Security Camera System,but need buy Specific Wireless Security Camera to match with the NVR.If you have this demand,please search ASIN code: B01MXJA022 and ASIN:B071NPNSZP.
- 【Remote View】Need Connect NVR to Router with Network Cable for Viewing Wireless Security System,before you Download Free APP (IP-PRO) for Iphone,(Eseecloud) or (Eseenet+) for Android phone, pls Make Sure Cloud ID is Online and Network Status is Healthy.Then Register an Account to log in APP and Add Device by Cloud ID to Remote View on your Mobile Device via Wifi or 3G/4G at anytime and anywhere.
- 【960P NVR/960P Waterproof Camera】Wireless Camera System Gets a Sharp and Crisp Image Day or Night with the Camera’s automatic IR-Cut filter. Up to 65ft night vision. IP 66 Weatherproof Housing, Cameras can be Used Indoors and Outdoors.
- 【Motion Detection】Security Camera System Will Be Notified when there are Unexpected Movements. Smart Notifications will be Pushed to your Smartphone via iPhone/Android App. And you won’t miss Any Moment with Remote and Local Playback.
- 【Professional Customer Support】Wireless Security Camera System with 60-Day Money Back Guarantee,Two Year Warranty and Free Life Time Tech Support,Email:firstname.lastname@example.org,Toll Free 18662622888.
Category: Surveillance DVR Kits
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.3
Rating : 82
Review : Slick but Not Very Functional System
Update: The company offered me a $30 refund to delete this interview. I declined. This makes me suspicious off the other positive reviews. Too bad really, the product has great potential and they should focus on improving it rather than covering up its flaws.
This product has potential but does not deliver. The cameras have good quality optics. The nvr looks nice and the nvr software is decent and flexible. However, as a wireless surveillance system it failed miserably.
First, there is a typical problem with most of these wireless cameras from China. They are advertised as wireless and only require power. Yet their cable comes with this huge plug for Ethernet that is not removable. I guess they want to allow for wired connection, but… what am I supposed to do with that to run it through an outside wall? Drill a 1.5 inch hole in my stone wall to pass a plastic dongle that will be unused? Extremely stupid design. The whole point of getting a wireless camera is to…