Wansview Wireless Security Camera, 1080P
Title : Wansview Wireless Security Camera, 1080P Home WiFi Surveillance Indoor IP Camera for Baby/Elder/ Pet/Nanny Monitor with Night Vision and Two-Way Audio-K3 (White)
ASIN : B075KGNB58
Description : Overview:
The Wansview Mini Wi-Fi Camera offers you an easy way to check your home while you’re away. You may access your camera from anytime and anywhere with our free app or through the web. .
Ultimate 1080P HD Video:
Stunning 2.0 Mega pixel video brings you a sense of visual enjoyment . You can transmit high-definition 1980*1080p videos at a steady 30 frames-per-second in real time. Constructed with an antenna to improve both the Wi-Fi connection and the transmission rate, the live stream will display directly to your Apple iOS or Android smartphone and tablet, or to the PC application.
Features for Wansview 1080p Pan/Tilt Wireless IP Camera:
1.Stunning HD 1080P (1920*1080) video at 30fps. Videos and photos can be recorded and playback via local micro SD card( storage up to 128GB ,usually for continuously about 6 days recording) as well as your mobile phone
2. 3 Dbi Antenna for extremely reliable Wifi connection
3.120 degree wide-angle for complete coverage
4.Remarkable two-way audio, talk and listen via mobile App is convenient
5.Night vision up to 20 feet distance, living stream can be seen even in the dark
6.Supports viewing on web browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome),phone and tablet.
7.Supports ONVIF 2.0 to 2.5 and compatible with Blue iris or iSpy etc
1) 2.4G WiFi, If it is dual band, it is better to hide the 5G WiFi first, after setup, turn the 5G on.
2) WiFi SSID and password cannot contain special characters ‘ and &.
2: Configuration steps
1) Download Wansview APP from App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android)
2) Power for Camera near your router
3) Add camera
Run the Wansview App, tap “+” and select “Add Cameras Via WiFi Configuration Guide” to set up it step by step.
- 【Easy Setup With 2.4G WiFi】: Important tips before connection: IP/Network-2.4GHz Wireless(Incompatible with 5GHz). If your router supports both band, please connect mobile phone with 2.4G wifi. Download Wansview App on your mobile phone so as to configure 2.4G wifi to Wansview 1080p camera step by step, no complicated setting needed of this wireless surveillance camera.
- 【Mini Security HD Camera】: Wansview 1080P WiFi camera is Super slim(lengh:60mm wide:60mm) but comes with 8 feet power cord far enough to reach faraway power socket( NO BATTERY inside need direct power supply). Easily mount on your wall, ceilling or table. And Micro SD card (max 128GB supported) for 24/7 video recording and playback.
- 【Wider Vision & Multi-view】: Remarkable view with super wide 120 degree viewing angle, with an adjustable base, you can manually adjust the viewing angle, use one wansview wireless camera to capture an entire room without ever having to pan or tilt. Mult-view for several home cameras monitoring at the same screen, so you won’t need to switch one camera to another to check what happening for a certain camera.
- 【Excellent DAY /NIGHT Vision & Crystal TWO-WAY Audio】: Intelligent IR-Cut switch ensures clear and high quality images day and night. Four IR leds, night vision up to 20 feet in pitch dark. Built-in Mic and Speaker offer you a smooth conversation with your family at anytime, anywhere with your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- 【Excellent Compatibility and Customer Service】: Supports remote viewing via iOS/Android mobile devices, Windows PC, Apple Mac system and web browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome supported).IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO email@example.com or CALL +1 6018063192 on 6 PM ~ 3 AM (PST) Monday-Friday. Free return & exchange service within 60 days and free technical assistance. If you have WiFi connection issue, please visit Youtube: https://youtu.be/FVk0gi9ckbs.
Category: Video Multiplexers & Quads
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.1
Rating : 792
Review : QRcode issues initially, quickly resolved by customer service
2nd Update 24 hours in: After 24 hours of using the camera I have decided to return it. While the picture has good quality and initially things seemed to be working fine, I have realized the camera or perhaps the app has some issues. I have had to reboot the camera multiple times, each time having to redo all my settings. Despite having voice and motion alarms turned on I am no longer recieving any alerts, the motion detection doesn’t seem to work at all. I never received a single motion detection alert even though there are people and mulitple pets in the household. The camera is set to save photos to SD card on alerts, it did not, nor was I able to set up the email alerts. I tried for hours to have an "email test success", finally got one to go through and then when I had to reboot it started failing again. The app is not very user friendly and without receiving alerts, the camera really doesn’t serve it’s purpose. I was at my sisters today and she has a Vivitar. All she…