UbiBot WiFi Wireless Thermometer, Remote
Title : UbiBot WiFi Wireless Thermometer, Remote Temperature, Humidity, Light Monitor, Environment Sensor, Mobile App Alerts, Compatible with IFTTT (2.4GHz WiFi Only)
ASIN : B071HVDDFB
Description : Advanced Technologies
The UbiBot WS1 is an advanced all-in-one IoT sensor built with industrial grade components. The WS1 measures temperature, humidity, ambient light and vibration.
The WS1 allows you to wirelessly monitor your environment in real-time and gives you remote access to your data wherever you are in the world. All the data is automatically synchronised to our IoT platform via WiFi.
Our cloud-based IoT platform offers advanced data analysis and management. It also allows you to setup real-time notifications – if a metric goes outside the range you specify, the platform will notify you through the app, by email, sms text, phone call or HTTP API, allowing you to respond promptly before costly damage happens. The IoT platform gives users access to both the real-time data and history via our mobile app or on any browser.
The data sync interval can be set by you. This allows you to balance battery life against frequency of data capture. With the data sync interval of 15 minutes the device has a battery life of up to 4- 6 months using 2 AA alkaline batteries.
WiFi: 2.4GHz, channels 1-13, WPA/WPA2, WEP, or OPEN security protocols supported.
Limitations: 5GHz WiFi is NOT supported; web-based WiFi authentication is NOT supported (often see in a hotel, university and marina).
Power Source: 2 x AA batteries / Micro USB (alkaline battery recommended, not included)
On-board memory: >300,000 sensing records
App requirements: iOS 9.0+, Android 6.0+
Sensors’ monitoring range:
Temperature sensor: -20 to 60℃,Humidity sensor: 0 to 100%
Ambient light sensor: 0 to 83k lux, Vibration index sensor: -16 to 16g
Optimal operational conditions: -20ºC to 60ºC (-4ºF to 140ºF) RH: 10% to 90%
*The sensor precision can be affected by extreme environmental conditions. We recommend you avoid using it outside the optimal operational conditions listed above.
- Connect using 2.4GHz WiFi (5GHz WiFi not supported) without the need for a separate hub. Data automatically syncs to the IoT Cloud Platform. Now works with IFTTT, allowing you to build automated link with other smart devices.
- Monitoring your room or greenhouse environment anywhere. Works in a wide range of environments (-20ºC to +60ºC). View measurements and visualisations remotely via our App, web console, API interfaces through IoT platform. Support multiple devices and sharing your data with others.
- Low-power WiFi technology enables 4- 6 months battery life. Power-supply using Micro-USB is supported. You can check the battery voltage of the device remotely and set up rules to be notified when low-battery, network failure or sensor reading exceeds the setting range. Available rule alerts include Email, APP, SMS, Phone Call, HTTP API.
- No subscription is needed. Free 200MB Cloud Storage enough to store data over 2 years on default settings. Export the data to CSV or PDF without extra charge.
- Switch the temp unit °F/°C and user calibration is available. The large internal memory which can store 300,000 records can protect your data against network failure.
Category: Temperature Probes & Sensors
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details