Sensative Z-Wave Plus Ultra Thin
Title : Sensative Z-Wave Plus Ultra Thin Door/Window Contact Sensor Strips Guard, Good for Outdoor Installation – 3-PACK
ASIN : B01NBZ65QE
Description : Strips uses a magnetic sensor to sense if a window/door is opened or closed.
With Strips in every window and door you get full perimeter protection.
With Strips you can easily check that all windows and doors are closed, it alerts you if something unexpected happens and it can be connected with other smart home devices using Z-Wave technology.
Compatible Z-Wave gateway controller required (sold separately). The days of drilling and wires are gone! At just under 3 mm, Strips fits invisibly between the door/window and its frame. All you have to do is connect Strips to a Z-Wave gateway, then use the adhesive backing to stick the magnet to the door or window and the sensor to the frame. Strips is designed for both indoor and outdoor environments. That means you can use Strips for all your windows & doors, but also to monitor your storage or garage door. With a battery that has a lifespan of up to ten years it’s easy to forget about the sensor once it’s mounted. But, the sensor keeps track of the remaining power in the battery and will let you know when it’s running low. Strips is Z-Wave Plus certified. Z-Wave enables communication between smarthome devices, Strips can talk to you through your smart phone. In order to do this, you will need a Z-Wave gateway to include Strips into your smarthome network. Powered by liMnO2 built-in battery. Z-Wave Range: up to 130 feet line of sight. Magnetic Range: 0.6″. Indoor or Outdoor use. Operating Temperature: -4ºF – 140ºF (-20ºC – 60ºC). Dimensions: 7.7″ x 0.6″ x 0.12″ magnet: 1.2″ x 0.43″ x 0.04″. Weight: 2oz
- RELIABLE OPEN/CLOSE REPORTS: Monitor doors, windows, gates, and cabinets from your smart home app when you’re away. Get text and email notifications whenever the sensor is triggered. Compatible Z-Wave hub required, sold separately. Works with SmartThings, Vera, Fibaro, Wink, and HomeSeer. NOT supported by Iris, ADT Pulse, 2GIG, Honeywell, Vivint, and other Z-Wave alarm panels.
- INVISIBLE INSTALLATION: Unlike most other door / window sensors which are mounted on the frame, Strips is so slim it fits BETWEEN the frames of any standard window or door. It’s as discreet as it can get.
- OUTDOOR READY: Strips is completely sealed so it can be mounted on any non-metal surface outside. Just remember to keep it within your hub’s Z-Wave range and don’t let it sit in water for too long (rain is fine!).
- SIMPLE & QUICK SET-UP: Strips adds to your Z-Wave hub in minutes through auto-inclusion, just click on Add Thing and take off the magnet. It attaches with a piece of tape and the battery lasts up to 10 years, making it super low maintenance compared to any alternative.
- SUPREME COMPONENTS: Designed and made in Europe, Strips is built from the highest quality materials that guarantee durability. It’s Z-Wave Plus certified to ensure the technology inside is up to the highest industry standards.
Category: Home Security Systems
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 3.2
Rating : 25
Review : They are easy to setup and reliably indicate whether our back door …