Panasonic KX-HN6003W Smart Home Monitoring
Title : Panasonic KX-HN6003W Smart Home Monitoring System Home Monitoring and Control Kit (White)
ASIN : B00PJ1Y736
Description : Ideal for apartments, condos and small living spaces, this wireless, do-it-yourself indoor monitoring kit includes a DECT-enabled hub unit, a digital cordless handset, two window/door sensors, a motion detector and smart plug.
- Includes Cordless Handset, Two Window/Door Sensors, Motion Sensor, Smart Plug and Hub Unit
- Cordless Handset – Receive alerts, arm/disarm system
- Window/Door Sensor – Detects if window or door is open
- Motion Sensor – Detects motion in interior rooms and spaces
- Smart Plug – Automatically turns on/off lamps and electronics
Category: Home Security Systems
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 3.4
Rating : 48
Review : Has potential but…
Generally speaking I am pleased with this product. There is a lot of potential missing as well.
Stuff that I do like:
– DECT 6.0 wireless between the Hub and the sensors.
– Phone line integrated with the Hub
– Battery life of the sensors are decent
Stuff I don’t like:
– For external connections via LTE you have no choice more than open UPNP ports in your router. Even if I use a VPN the Mobile App just ignore this connection and tries to do a direct connection. That for me is the major setback.
– There is no way to know when the batteries are low.
– There is no option to access via Workstation (i.e. Browser) to control the alarm.
– There is no option to integrate it with Amazon Echo or Google Assistant.
– There is no APIs or option to integrate with other hubs (i.e. Open source such as OpenHab or Home Assistant)
The solution has potential but fells a bit short. For my basic needs is fine but for future…