Netvue Vigil 1080p Bullet Camera,
Title : Netvue Vigil 1080p Bullet Camera, Compatible with Alexa Weatherproof Outdoor Home Security Wi-Fi Enabled Camera, White
ASIN : B07B9WNBBT
- ▶Compatiable with Alexa: Our bullet camera supports two skills: Netvue skill and Netvue live video skill. Besides giving an simple order to get your device status or device events, you can also have a live broadcast video on Echo Show, Echo Spot, or Fire TV.
- ▶Your House Security Guardian: High-resolution images in 1080p resolution, combined with a 36mm lens, the outdoor camera would provide a wide angle of 110-degree view. Get a full HD live video of your home through Netvue App at day and night. Powerful infrared LEDs allows the camera to see things that are up to 60 feet away in the dark, protecting your property and keep your home security all the time.
- ▶IP66 Weatherproof: As a professional outdoor ip camera, it is rated as dust tight and waterproof. Its operating temperature can be ranged from -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C). When motion is detected, this wifi camera will push app notifications, which is a great solution for outdoor home security.
- ▶WiFi & Ethernet Cable Connection: Vigil Internet surveillance camera can be connected by Wi-Fi (Only work with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi) or Ethernet cable to ensure you get a clear and smooth live vide.
- ▶Cloud Storage & TF Card Storage: This outdoor wifi camera will record a 24/7 continuous video and upload to cloud for your future need. All users are also eligible for a 14-day free trial for the cloud storage. It also supports Micro SD card storage up to 128G.
Category: Bullet Cameras
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.2
Rating : 37
Review : Nice camera, well worth the price!
This is my second Netvue security camera and I am equally happy with my purchase of the Vigil 1080p Bullet Camera. It has a nice live view interface, and the video replay is somewhat clearer. Again, I opted for the Micro SD storage strictly because the cost for monthly subscriptions is prohibitive.
App installation did not work for me at first, and I was one mouse-click away from returning it but decided to try one more thing. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and a dual-band Router (2.4GHz and 5GHz). The phone connects on the 5GHz band which is NOT compatible with Netvue. The installation would not proceed and kept telling me to change my connection to 2.4GHz. Unfortunately the S6 phone does not offer the capability of changing WiFi speed. I looked around the house and found an older iPad Mini that is only used for games like solitaire. I installed the Netvue app and the install worked. Netvue might want to explore this situation because it did not happen on the…