Kwikset Corporation 99100-004 Z-Wave SmartCode
Title : Kwikset Corporation 99100-004 Z-Wave SmartCode Electronic Touchpad Deadbolt, Works with Amazon Alexa via SmartThings, Wink, or Iris featuring SmartKey in Polished Brass
ASIN : B004EKHZ46
Description : Step up to designer styles and superior security with Kwikset Signature Series products. SmartCode touchpad electronic deadbolt is the only one-touch locking motorized deadbolt. With your personalized code, you can enter your home with the convenience of keyless entry and the back-lit keypad provides increased visibility. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and operates on 4 AA batteries. It also features SmartKey re-key technology as the back-up keyway. This single cylinder deadbolt can be locked or unlocked by a key on the outside, or the turn button on the inside. SmartKey Re-key Technology allows you to control who has access to your home. Re-key the lock yourself in seconds in 3 easy steps. Have you recently moved or had a child lose a key? It’s time to re-key. SmartKey provides the highest level of residential security and features BumpGuard to protect against lock bumping. The Lifetime Polished Brass finish adds to the traditional look and feel of the product and makes a classic statement.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately). Does not support unlock by voice at this time.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Stores up to 30 personalized user codes at a time
- NOTE: Kindly review the videos under the image section and user manual under product details for set up and user guidance.
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed. Replaces any deadbolt for keyless entry convenience.
- Backup keyway featuring SmartKey re-key technology.
- Compatible with Z Wave home automation systems. Z Wave certification numbers: ZC08-13100007; ZC08-10020007; ZC08-11110001
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.0
Rating : 760
Review : Good Lock for home automation
I’ve had this lock for about a month now. Installation was simple. The smartkey feature made it easy to re-key it to match my existing Kwikset locks.
Programming is fairly simple. You can program and operate it Without a Z-wave controller system. Without a Z-wave system you can manually program two access codes. With a Z-wave controller system you can program up to 30 codes. The lock creates an "Alarm" device as a sub-device on your Z-wave controller which relays a long list of events you can use as triggers.
For example, when a user code is entered to unlock the door and it’s night, I have the entryway light come on. When the door is locked from the outside, I turn off all lights in the house.
You cannot operate it with a handheld controller. You need to have a computerized controller like Mi Casa Verde or Homeseer and your Z-wave interface or USB stick needs to have the latest firmware. I had to update my WDUSB-10 USB stick in order to make it…