Google Wifi system (set of
Title : Google Wifi system (set of 3) – Router replacement for whole home coverage
ASIN : B01MAW2294
Description : Enjoy a fast signal in every room, on every device. Google Wi-Fi is a new type of connected system that replaces your router for seamless coverage throughout your home.
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It’s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
Category: Wireless Access Points
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.4
Review : THUMBS UP
Sleek look. Easy setup. Well designed App. Solid Close and Far Range Performance. Fixed Dead Spot problems.
Only 1 usable wired port for a device on main router (other is for internet from Modem), Unlike the two additional hubs which 2 Ethernet ports are available for use. Most Routers offer 4 ports, only providing 1 feels cheap. Not sold in 2 packs. Also, No USB port at all. You could always add a switch to get additional ports but; at 299 price point, you shouldn’t have to.
Google WiFi makes it easy to bring Mesh 802.11ac networking to your home.
Google WiFi works differently than a traditional router, using "Mesh" technology (many units acting together as one WiFi). Mesh WiFi is the best way to provide whole home coverage and mesh is becoming increasingly popular and likely to become the new standard way of having WiFi in the home.
Google WiFi tested 50% faster than my Linksys AC1900, Each…