GE Personal Security Window/Door Alarm,
Title : GE Personal Security Window/Door Alarm, 4-Pack, DIY Home Protection, Burglar Alert, Wireless Alarm, Off/Chime/Alarm, Easy Installation, Ideal for Home, Garage, Apartment, Dorm, RV and Office, 45174
ASIN : B00FGPM1SS
Description : The simplest security system you will ever use! GE Magnetic Indoor Window Alarms let you know any time a door or window in your house is opened. These easy to install alarms require no wiring and has 4 LR44 batteries included so they can be used right away. Simply stick these to any window that opens and feel secure knowing that your home will alert you when needed.
- Includes four window/door alarms, each with three adjustable settings off/chime/alarm
- Loud 120-decible alarm sounds when door or window opens, helps deter intruder and alert residence
- Easy and convenient to install, requires no wiring, mounting hardware and instructions included, designed for indoor use only
- Built-in low battery test button to easily check battery life, includes four LR44 batteries for each alarm
- Comes with a 90-day limited warranty. Perfect for home, garage, apartment, dorm room, mobile home, RV, office and more
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.2
Review : Perfect for our autistic son
Our 6 year old son is nonverbal autistic, and has recently figured out the latch-style childproofing locks that we’ve had on our doors for a few years now. We’ve had a couple of terrifyingly close calls with him almost running away, and knew we needed to step up our security before something really bad happened.
These are perfect. They have off, chime, or alarm positions. We keep them on chime during the day so that if anyone goes out we hear a very loud chime (I can hear it easily from anywhere in the house). I like that option because we do need to go in and out the doors during the day, and the chime is loud but not as awful as if the alarm went off every time. They work with almost any door, even or kitchen door where the sensor had to be positioned a little whopper-jawed (see pic).
At night we switch it to alarm so it would wake us up if the door opened. This is not likely because we have turned his doorknob around so we can lock him in his room at night…