Etekcity 3 Pack WiFi Smart
Title : Etekcity 3 Pack WiFi Smart Plug Mini Outlet with Energy Monitoring, Works with Amazon Alexa Echo and Google Home, No Hub Required, White
ASIN : B074GYTRFX
Description : Manage your home, even from afar.
Control from afar
The Etekcity Voltson WiFi Electrical Outlet empowers you to remotely control your appliances, whether directly with your VeSync app (on your smartphone/tablet), or with Alexa voice control set up at home. Use it at home, from the office, or even from a cafe with Wi-Fi. Even create custom schedules so you can ditch double-checking your appliances all the time!
Make your home smart at saving energy and costs
Smart management actually helps eliminate excess consumption of electricity, since household devices can still eat up energy, even when not in use. This outlet also monitors a device’s power usage via the VeSync app, so you know how much power each device uses. Be smart about home! Save on your bill, and save valuable energy.
Streamline home security
Moreover, for the extended days you’re away, replace old-fashioned timers that are limited in function. This smart outlet can turn on lamps on a set schedule, or at a moment’s notice as you’re miles away.
Amazon Alexa Setup
1. Open Amazon Alexa APP on your phone;
2. Search for Skill “VeSync” and enable;
3. Sign in to your VeSync account in Alexa;
3. Go to Alexa Smart Home section and Discover your Devices;
4. Finish. Control your devices using Alexa.
Please note that your VeSync account is case sensitive, so make sure you have entered the right account in Alexa.
Or they will tell you account doesn’t exist.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control. Power your devices without lifting a finger. Does NOT currently support SmartThings, Homekit, or IFTTT
- Track power usage for connected devices and figure out which devices use the most energy. You can effectively cut your usage so that you can save money on your next electric bill
- Easy to install and stable connection. Controlled from different devices and manage your home on your smartphone or tablet from anywhere
- Get ready to have a smart home and create customized schedule to automatically turn on and off any home electronics or appliances such as lamps, Christmas lighting, coffee maker, etc
- 30-day money back, 2-year warranty and lifetime support. *ONLY support 2.4GHz WiFi.
Category: Outlet Covers
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 3.9
Review : 5 star? read on
Months later review: I’ve been using these now for a while, in a family of ‘power’ users, meaning our pg&e bill can get high. With these I can monitor what is running and for how long, and have the option to turn things off if needed (like my fridge).
A few handy things for me are:
1) I can track our refrigerator’s usage over days/weeks, its not all bad until it turns on the defrost cycle!
2) I’ve used a few to turn on / off AC grid tie inverters (with battery packs) to mitigate our power usage during high-use times. And I can see the reduction on our rainforest smart meter monitor, confirming the power reading on these smart plugs which is a great feature to have.
3) I like the app, its fairly straightforward, and has triggered power on/off functions which I like. I use that to turn off chargers once they fall below a watt level where they are no longer providing much charge. I’ve inadvertently had the ‘new trigger’ turn off when power exceeds ___W,…