Dakota Alert DCRH-4000 Wireless Driveway
Title : Dakota Alert DCRH-4000 Wireless Driveway Alarm System – DCR-4000 Receiver and DCHT-4000 Transmitter Box with 25-FT Rubber Hose Vehicle Sensor – Up to 1 Mile Operating Range
ASIN : B07PDZPGJ5
Description : Dakota Alert DCRH-4000 Wireless Driveway Alarm System
Know beforehand when a vehicle approaches your driveway with the Dakota Alert DCRH-4000 System! The wireless detection system consists of a 25-feet rubber hose, DCHT-4000 Transmitter Box, and DCR-4000 Receiver. To use the system, connect the rubber hose to DCHT-4000’s stem. Lay the hose across the driveway and mount the transmitter on a wooden post or tree (3-ft off the ground). Avoid installing the transmitter into a steel post as it may interfere with radio signals. When a car drives over the hose, the DCHT-4000 will transmit a signal to the DCR-4000 Receiver.
The DCHT-4000 Transmitter operates at 433 MHz frequency and sends signals to the DCR-4000 Receiver, up to 1 mile away. However, trees or metal posts obstructing the transmitter box may reduce the range. You can also expand the alarm system and add up to 16 different transmitters to your Dakota Alert 4000 receivers.
- DCHT-4000 Transmitter Hose Length: 25-feet
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Wireless Range: Up to 1 mile (actual range may vary depending on obstructions and local terrain)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Onboard Alert Tones: Alarm/Siren, Bird Chirping, Cannon in D, Coo Coo Clock, Ding Dong (High and Low), Fur Elise, Morning, Toreador March, Twinkle Twinkle, Westminster, William Tell
- Power Source: DCHT-4000 Transmitter: 9V Alkaline Battery | DCR-4000 Receiver: 12V DC 500mA Power Supply
- Dimensions: DCR-4000 Receiver: 3.25 x 1.75″
- DETECTS INCOMING VEHICLES – The Dakota Alert DCRH-4000 consist of a DCHT-4000 transmitter that detects cars driving over the 25-ft hose. It auto-sends a wireless alert signal to the DCR-4000 receiver.
- HELPS MONITOR YOUR PROPERTY – The included DCR-4000 Alarm Receiver operates in 433 MHz frequency and can receive alerts from the DCHT-4000 even if it is up to 1 mile away.
- OFFERS AN EXPANDABLE ALERT SYSTEM – You can pair up to 16 DCHT-4000 transmitters or other Dakota Alert 4000 Series Transmitter with a single DCR-4000 receiver.
- PROVIDES LONG LASTING OPERATION – The outdoor transmitter can last up to 6~12 months under normal conditions thanks to its robust 9V alkaline battery.
- WORKS FOR MANY TYPES OF LOCATIONS – The DCRH-4000 System can be used to cover a residential driveway or a commercial drive-thru. Please avoid mounting it on steel post as this may cause signal interference.
Category: Home Security Systems
Brand: Dakota Alert
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details