Asus Blue Cave AC2600 Dual-Band
Title : Asus Blue Cave AC2600 Dual-Band Wireless Router for Smart Homes, Featuring Intel WiFi Technology and AiProtection Network securi
ASIN : B078TGQ99B
Description : ASUS Blue Cave blends modern design with award-winning innovation. Featuring Intel WiFi and the latest 802.11ac dual-band technology, Blue Cave delivers data speeds up-to 2600 Mbps with support for up-to 128 devices. Robust parental controls and AiProtection powered by Trend Micro provide built-in 24/7 protection for your network and family.
- Dual-band (2.4GHz + 5GHz) AC2600 wireless router features Intel WiFi with the latest 802.11ac 4×4 technology for advanced network throughput and data speeds up to 2600 Mbps
- Amazon Alexa & Echo Integration allows you to control your home network using voice commands
- Commercial-grade Network Security with AiProtection powered by Trend Micro blocks external security threats to protect devices connected to your home network.
- Advanced parental controls allow you to easily view, manage, and schedule your family’s internet and app usage from any mobile device
- ASUS Router App makes setting up and managing your network as easy as 1-2-3.MU-MIMO compatible client devices are required
- Complimentary Antivirus Protection for mobile and PCs, each Blue Cave router includes 1-year free subscription to Trend Micro Mobile Security for 2 mobile devices and Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus+ for 2 PCs
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.2
Review : ASUS BLUE CAVE is AWESOME!
+Consistent data processing and movement in the network
+Takes up HALF the space of most normal routers and no more falling antennas!!
+Awesome ASUS GUI
+Easy setup for the beginner
+Advanced settings for pros
+Much more powerful signal than the ASUS AC2400
+Cool and adjustable LED lighting
For those of you that have issues with routers dying, I suggest you buy a laptop cooling pad and place the router on one of those. Heat buildup due to lack of airflow is the number one enemy of electronics. I purchased this Router from another place, but I wanted to spread my great experience about this router to everyone else because it has no reviews. ASUS you should really do more with the NEWEGGSPERT program and work on your customer service RMA process for customers.
My AC2400 was about 2.5 years old and there have been a lot of advances with routers since then. I was having lots of issues with that router…