Arlo by NETGEAR – 2
Title : Arlo by NETGEAR – 2 Add-On Wire-Free HD Security Cameras | Indoor/Outdoor | Night Vision (VMC3230B-100NAS) – Brown Box
ASIN : B0758CNHH8
Description : Arlo Smart Home Security Cameras are the world’s ONLY 100% wire-free, HD, Indoor/Outdoor video cameras for home monitoring. Motion activated cameras initiate automatic recording and alert you via email or app notifications. Free apps enable remote monitoring from anywhere and with the built-in night vision you’ll even see in dark.
- Works with amazon Alexa/echo show/(fire TV coming Soon!) – view your live video with a simple voice command.
- (2) add on camera only – base Station required
- See in stunning clarity and sharper details with HD cameras and watch live streamed or recorded videos from your computer, smartphone or tablet using Arlo’s free App
- Patented 100% Wire-Free design and magnetic mounts let you discreetly place cameras where you want and monitor your home from every possible angle
- Night vision cameras with HD clarity even in the dark
- This is the standard Arlo camera, and the Arlo Pro is a separate product
Category: Remote Home Monitoring Systems
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.0
Review : Great for police
This is a unique review in that I don’t own an Arlo system, but it truly helped me do my job… Lock up a burglar. I’m a police officer in AZ. Last week I responded to an emergency call of a burglary in progress. The call was placed by the homeowner who was on his way to work. The homeowner got an alert while driving that his motion cameras were activated. He pulled over and reviewed the video. He called the police while driving back home. He was able to give an exact description of the suspect. We arrived a few minutes later in the alley. No one was in the yard but my partner, standing on top of our patrol car’s trunk, could see over the side yard wall to the street and saw a person matching the suspect description walking down the street away from the house. We contacted and detained the suspect. The homeowner had just arrived as well. He was able to show me his phone and I immediately had access to HD video showing the suspect taking items from the victim’s back yard. We had…