Add on Blink XT Indoor/Outdoor
Title : Add on Blink XT Indoor/Outdoor Home Security Camera for Existing Blink Customer Systems
ASIN : B06XQ7MBJ8
This is the Add On XT Weatherproof camera for users with existing Blink Remote Home Security and Video Monitoring systems. It includes the camera only and must have a Sync module to operate. If you are new to our Blink Wireless Home Security and Video Monitoring system, please start with the purchase of one of our full system bundles consisting of 1, 2, 3 and 5 camera system packages.
For existing Blink customers, the XT camera works with your existing Blink system and sync module!
Blink is a 100% wireless, battery-powered and amazingly affordable remote home security camera system that sends real-time alerts to your smartphone with motion-activated video clips. Customers watch motion-activated video clips or live video feeds right on their iOS or Android device and install it themselves without having to hire a technician. No Monthly subscription fees either!
- ADD-On Blink XT Camera for existing Blink Customer Systems (Does not include required Blink Sync Module – only works with an existing system)
- MOTION DETECTOR: Built-in motion sensor alarm, when motion detector is triggered, WIFI cameras will send an alert to your smartphone and record a short clip of the event to the cloud
- BATTERY POWERED SECURITY SYSTEM: Wireless home camera with 2-year battery life, powered by 2 AA Lithium batteries (included), data is sent from IP cameras over Wi-Fi
- SMART HOME VIDEO SECURITY WITH HD VIDEO: Simple self-install home monitoring in minutes; easy control wireless cameras with the included iOS & Android apps or via voice through our Amazon Alexa Skill!
- ADVANCED HOME SURVEILLANCE: Home and pet monitoring in real time with video camera “Live View” streaming mode
Brand: Blink Home Security
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.0
Rating : 161
Review : Great. Could be slightly better
*update* I still go through about $3 of very expensive batteries a month(they want you to only use energizer ultra lithium). I guess I just have to much motion. But because of working random schedules I can’t set a arm schedule and the app can not auto arm when I’m away. I’ll have to find a way to run power to it, but I’m glad it has the option.
Ok. After receiving a defective unit and it taking a avg of a week+ for tech support to go back and forth I can say this camera is pretty good. There could always be improvement. Like live view connecting quicker. "Mark all videos as seen" The ability to have outdoor camera arm without having to arm all, and a windows app. All in all my worst complaint is the time it takes tech support to respond and no phone number. This is a security device. A week and a half response is just unacceptable.
The quality is pretty good. I would say about a 1.5 second delay from seeing motion to recording it.
The low light…