10 PCS Car Safety Hammer
Title : 10 PCS Car Safety Hammer Emergency Escape Tool Auto Car Window Glass Hammer Breaker and Seat Belt Cutter Escape 2-in-1 for Family Rescue & Auto Emergency Escape Tools
ASIN : B071G7ZNNM
Description : Color:Orange
Don’t gamble with your life and that of your passengers. If your car flips over or crashes into another vehicle it could catch on fire, so you can’t risk becoming trapped in your seat. This sturdy and dependable car safety hammer is an essential piece of equipment that should be kept in your vehicle at all times, in case of such accidents. With a solid steel pointed window breaker to smash glass and an ultra-sharp seatbelt cutter blade, this indispensable emergency escape tool will quickly free you from the wreckage of your car in any emergency situation. Cleverly designed, the life-saving emergency hammer lets you get out of your vehicle fast, so you can stay out of harm’s way while awaiting assistance.
- 2-IN-1 Car Safety Tool – This life-saving multifunctional car safety hammer and seatbelt cutter is durable and reliable, allowing you to quickly exit your vehicle in an emergency situation. The bright orange color makes it easy to find in the dark or if you’re in a state of panic.
- Double solid cone head car glass breaker hammer is designed to break auto glass windows, so you can easily make a way to escape. The Razor-sharp blade is made of high quality steel that can cut seat belt quite easily.
- The seat belt cutter is mounted in a safe curved hook. The high-quality razor-sharp steel blade effectively slices through seatbelts to free you and your passengers.
- Our safety hammer emergency tool combines a protective bracket for the cone head hammer, making it fine from all aspects.
- An invaluable addition to your vehicle safety kit, the emergency hammer breaks side window glass with minimal effort, thanks to its solid steel double-sided strike point.
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 5.0
Rating : 8
Review : Great family tip
These are large and easy to find in case of emergency.