10 inch Screen OOSSXX HD
Title : 10 inch Screen OOSSXX HD Wireless Video Security Camera System,4 pcs 960P Megapixel Wireless Weatherproof Bullet IP Cameras,Plug and Play,70FT Night Vision,P2P,App, 1TB HDD Pre-install
ASIN : B06X3QSVX2
Description : Overview: Full HD High Resolution 1280×960 system. 3 pcs super Array IR LEDs can see up to about 80 feet away.Setup system easy.Free App for Live View & Motion Alerts & playback on Smart Devices.Pre-Installed 1TB Hard Drive.You can setup camera wifi signaling cascade. More Setup Demo Video visit our web OOSSXX. Our shop Provide a variety of extension accessories(extend antenna,extend power cord,extend camera,power supply, etc). Enjoy design your CCTV system.NVR Features: 1. 4CH 960P Wireless NVR Recorder with 1TB Hard Drive. 2. Hisilicon 3520DV200 High Speed Processor and Embedded Linux Operating System. 3. 3 Extend Net Port for Connet Camera .3. Support Video Preview/Recording/Playback/USB Backup. 4. Support Android/IOS/PC Remote View . 5. Networking Protocol: UPNP, SMTP, PPPOE, DHCP , P2P, ICLOUD etc. 6. 1 SATA Port, Up to 6TB, 1 USB2.0,1 HDMI,1 VGA. 7. Power Supply Input: DC12V-2A 8. Power : ≦5W Camera Features: 1. Image Sensor: 1/4” HD Color CMOS 2. Image Resolution: 1280x720P 3. Lens: 3.6mm 3.0 Mega Pixels Lens 4. Night Vision: 80Ft (25m) 5. Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (IR On) 6. Weatherproof: Yes 7. Power Supply Input: DC12V-1A 8. Power : ≦6W Package: 1.4CH WIFI NVR x1 (1TB Hard Disk inside) 2.NVR Antenna x2 3.960P Waterproof IP Cameras x4 4.Camera Antenna x4 5.Power Supply (12V-1A) for Cameras (Cable Length: 10 Feet) x4 6.Power Supply(12V-2A) for NVR (Cable Length: 3.3 Feet) x1 7.Network Cable (Length: 3.3 Feet) x1 8.HDMI Cable (Length: 3.3 Feet) x1 9.Mouse x1 10.User Manual x1 11.Camera Screw Bag x4 12.Warning stickerx4 You just Need a HD TV&Monitor, the system can working. Attention: system is full HD, TV & Monitor must support full HD(1920×1080).
- 4 Channel 1080P(1920*1080) Wireless security system comes with 4pcs 960P(1280*960) wireless cameras for Villa, Home, Office, Shop, Warehouse, Restaurant or other places. All cameras are IP66 Waterproof, which can be installed Indoor/Outdoor.
- The setup of this system is fairly simple, Plug &Play, there is no need for the video cables. The NVR and the cameras will connect automatically Wirelessly. You can download a free app “IP PRO” or “Eseecloud” from Android google play or apple APP store. And you can view and playback video by app 2G/3G/4G/WiFi at any time. You can also use the CMS program to view and playback video on PC or MAC(Beta).
- This system supports motion detection recording and email alarm. When any objects move into the video, a picture will be taken automatically and sent to your email. The system also supports a repeater function, video can be transmitted by the camera wireless signal to get stronger wireless coverage.
- Cameras and accessories can be purchased from the OOSSXX shop directly. All cameras come with 3 pcs 845nm Array IR LED for night vision, and it also has IRCUT automatic switch to achieve perfect night vision (80ft) and daytime effect.
- The system is equipped with power cords (AC 110V-230V) and HDMI cable, hard disk, you just need one HD TV for this system to function. The system provides 1-year warranty which provides free new parts replacement and it also has lifelong free technical support services. Currently two service lines are available to solve most of the technical problems in your set up.
Category: Surveillance DVR Kits
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.2
Rating : 163
Review : Love it so far!
These were perfect for my need. My attic is split throughout the house and it would be a lot of work if I got a system that needed to be hardwired to the box and it would require me to run wires under the eves of my house in order to get them where I would need them to be, so I wanted something that wouldn’t have to run back to a box. Getting power to each camera was something that I knew I would be able to do so these seemed like the ideal choice.
When I got them, I plugged them all in around the living room and then set up the box. All 4 cameras connected right away so I knew they all worked before I started the install process. Setup to my existing network was really easy and I had no issues. I used the suggested app to help adjust them in realtime without have to go back to my tv to see how things looked.
These have a really great range and I only have one camera that drops out ocassionaly because of the distance and being on the outside of a 10" thick brick…